Virtual Offices In Bristol, Cardiff, Newport & Swindon
All Rombourne Business Centres offer a full Virtual Office Package. At any of our locations you can obtain a choice of telephone numbers from a local number, an 0800 number or even a telephone number from any geographical location in the U.K – instantly! You need never miss a call again.
Our reception staff will answer your calls in your company name, and take messages for you. We offer variations on the full package, from a basic Business Address Service through to a Telephone Answering facility. Service details are listed below.
At each of our prestigious locations your business calls and mail will be dealt with efficiently and professionally. Your clients will never get an engaged tone if you choose our service. Instant set up is available, and there is no long term commitment, with a minimum contract of just one month.Contact us now for a free trial service
Benefits of a Virtual Office
- Your callers will NEVER be greeted with an engaged tone or an answering machine.
- We are NOT a call centre, allowing you and your callers to receive continuity with Reception staff.
- Our receptionists are based at your chosen location and can direct any visitors to the building for meetings that you conduct at the site.
- Receptionists get to know your business and clients.
- Calls can instantly be re-routed to mobiles or landlines or messages can be taken then passed on to you by phone or e-mail.
Benefits of a Telephone Answering Virtual Office
- Your callers will never be greeted with an engaged tone or an answering machine.
- We are not a call centre, allowing you and your callers to receive continuity with our reception staff.
- Our receptionists are based at your chosen location and can direct any visitors to the building for your meetings.
- Calls can instantly be re-routed to mobiles or landlines or messages can be taken then passed onto you by phone, e-mail, text or fax.
Benefits of a Business Address Virtual Office
- Choice of 6 prestigious business address locations covering Bristol, Cardiff, Newport & Swindon.
- Ability to use a combination of business addresses at our centres if you need to have a regional presence.
- You will create a more professional outlook to your business through having a prestigious and recognisable address.
- Your clients will feel more secure if you have a professional business address rather than a residential or PO Box address.
- Allows you the ability to keep your home address as a private address.
- All forwarded mail will be sent to you by franked business class post.
Boardroom and Meeting Room Hire
A range of impressive boardrooms and meeting rooms are available at all of our serviced offices in Bristol, Cardiff, Newport and Swindon.
From an interview room, to a 20 delegate boardroom, we can provide a professional and impressive environment for your meetings.
Full audio-visual equipment, catering and refreshment facilities are also available.
Special Offers for Virtual Offices
Special monthly offers are available for directly contacting us about your Virtual Office requirements.